Friday, January 14, 2011

We are officially "Pelham-nites"

It's official.  We are finally "Pelham-nites" and in the big city.  Here is the great-looking view from the front steps this morning:


Much was accomplished this week to prepare for moving day.  Brian was joined by his lovely wife, Amber, to help finish up the interior painting.



Brooks even joined in to help this week and quickly decided that he could find something better to do with his time.




Another check off on my to-do list this week was installing gas logs in the fireplace.  Propane scares me so we called in a professional for this job.   Note that I got carried away with the power tool when installing the shoe mould in the family room around the fireplace.  I'm pulling it up and staining a piece to match the hardwood floor.  So before someone tells me how ugly the white is around the brick, I know.


No comments:

Post a Comment